Assalamualaikum. Hi there! today i am posted method to downgrade your iPhone to older iOS 6.1.3 or 5.1.1
1. Download this required files 1st. Download
2. Download ipsw file on ipsw.me website. In this method im downgrade to iOS 6.1.3.
3. After download finish, extract Pluvia-main.zip to your desktop.
4. Open Terminal on your Mac and type ” cd <space> and drag Pluvia-main folder into terminal ” and hit enter.
5. Create ipsw patched for downgrade. On Terminal type ” ./make_ipsw.sh <space> and drag ipsw you have download ” before and hit enter.
Let the process begun untill it finish while we get some coffee and relax.
6. Put your iPhone to DFU mode before start downgrade. Plugin your iPhone to your Mac
7. After ipsw pathed create successfully, now time to downgrade your iPhone. In Terminal type ” ./retsore.sh <space> drag in your patched ipsw” abd hit enter.
Sit back and relax wait untill process finished.
After process finish, your iPhone 4 successfull downgraded. Yeay!!! you can now enjoy your downgraded iPhone!!! Well Done!!!
I hope this method will help you to downgrade your iPhone.
Thank You & Stay Safe!!!